Group page optimized for Chrome. Looks interesting in Safari - not sure about FF!
While I figure this section out, I guess I'll just answer some questions we've received.
Q: Is this another CxS?
A: sort of, but no. This room was created by people who wanted a voice. So, we focus on the members and creating an actual experience. We do focus on smut, though.
Q: What does this room offer?
A: Services. If you need profiling help, if you want to enter contests, chat about risque topics or just generally have a good time, we'll help you with that.
Q: Can I suggest things to moderators?
Yes. That's what the teams are for - to handle specific inquiries.
Q: Can I join the group?
Q: Can I join the group if I've been banned from ___?
Yes, absolutely. However, known troublemakers/those previously banned are dealt with by the probation team, so you should talk to one of them if you have an issue or question.
Breaking these rules have obvious consequences. These rules are guidelines - follow them as closely as you can. And overall, enjoy your time at Smutter's Anonymous.
- Respect yourself and others.
- This room is for those 18+, which assumes you are mature. If you cannot either take your issues to PM, or handle them between the two parties, then you will be kicked, or banned. Immaturity isn't cute.
- This room is NOT "anything goes". You need to act like an adult that understands the consequences for behaving in a less than desireable way.
- No trolling or harassing of other members; no flaming, spamming or advertising within the room.
- Mods should only be contacted when something needs to be enforced.♦
- Chat + RP is allowed within room.
- PM drama will not be tolerated, but there is not much we can do. If the PM issues spill into the room, action will be taken. If someone is harassing you/bashing members in PM, screenshot it.
- If banned or kicked, you can talk to one of the team members about it, but please, do not harass.
- No joke, ie troll, non RP, etc.. names.
- If you are found to be a source of drama for the room and/or its members, you will be removed from the room, either temporarily or permanently. This means either in private messages, in chat, or even offsite.
- No godmoding.
- Do not bother RPers and their chosen method, genre or topic of roleplay.
- Try to keep OOC down while RP is going on.
- If there are just two people RPing, and the mass majority of RPers want to chat, then it would be wise to take the RP to PMs.
- Keep criticisizing remarks to a minimum; if you are found to make people uncomfortable while RPing, you will most likely be spoken to.
- Take a screenshot for all offenses.
- Warn twice, in PM or in chat, before kicking.
- Only after the first kick, should a ban be given.
- For each team ♦, moderators should handle issues on their own.
- Each moderator should check one another, and only take action upon coming to an agreement.
- For things more serious, such as permanent bans, you should get approval from an owner. [Chen, Kuzco, Diao]
- Only support staff will be considered for new mod positions, should one open up.
- Support staff are denoted by the diamond symbol [♦] in their status. If you have an issue, comment, suggestion, etc... relating to their team, you can speak to one of them.
- Support staff are to be revered; their suggestions trump normal members.♦
- Support are to report to the head of their team, if kickable issues arise, or other issues that need action.
- Support staff are encouraged to post announcements and act as supplementary moderators when one is not around.
- Support staff are not given hammers.
- Owners can hammer, momentarily, a member of the support staff ONLY, if needed, and under special circumstances.
More to come when it's needed/this list is subject to change. Rules can be added and revised as needed.
This section introduces you to the management, and lets you know more about the different teams. If you have an issue, please see the individual teams' representatives for more help.
diao - A pretty chill owner. Head of the Creative Team - so stop by for graphic, profile or writing help! Direct complaints for graphics, coding, profiles to Diao, Zara or Levi.
zara - Support staff for the Creative Team. If you need profiling help, creative suggestions, or graphic sources, she'd be the person to talk to!
chen- HONK HONK. Member of the Roleplay Team. Direct inquiries, complaints, ideas about roleplay for the room, etc... to Chen, Levi, Shin or Kria.
levi - Head of the Roleplay Team. If you have inquiries, questions or issues with roleplay, this would be your mod! Also a member of the Creative Team.
shin - A clove-cigar loving support member of the Roleplay Team. Inquiries about their activity should be directed towards Shin, Levi, Kria and Chen.
kria - Support for the Roleplay Team. Inquires about roleplay events, actions and offenses should be directed to her.
kuzco - You can harass this owner. He likes that sort of stuff 'cause he's a glutton for punishment. Head of the Peace Team, which deals with internal issues between mods.
gentleman- A ladies man-mod. Head of the Probation Team - so be on your best behavior and he won't have to punish you.
Out of Character Team
alexander-Head of the OOCTeam. If you have a non-RP or non-character issue, he's the mod to talk to.
lil bat - Support for the OOC Team. The newest member of the probation team, whom aids in issues with known offenders.
adol- Our resident late night shift mod. A general mod.
How do I ... join a team?
Speak to a moderator or head of a team, to gain support staff privileges. The teams are: PROBATION, PEACE,ROLEPLAY, CREATIVE, OOC. Hover over each for more information.
... get removed from a team?
You can ask. Also, if you abuse your privilege as a member of the support staff. Adversely, moderators whom show no interest or active interest in doing their job will be removed, and may be placed as support instead, or removed as support alltogether.
Direct complaints to the appropriate members/heads of certain teams. Thank you! If a complaint crosses into more than one team's area, it will be discussed among each. Thanks!
Valentine's Day Event!
We are in the process of creating a Valentine's Day event/collaboration. Stay tuned for more updates!